United Arab Emirates

Hello doc! i am taking now progyluton medicine due to my period is irregular, is it possible to get pregnant? i have history of miscarriage pregnancy

Dr. Robert Sterling
46 years experience
YesNoMaybePerhaps: I've read that, yes, it's possible because the amount of hormones in this medication is very low. But it also depends on why you are taking the drug.There are medical conditions that can mess with regular periods and also structural problems in the uterus,etc. But if it's just irregular bleeding without a serious underlying cause, then the answer is,again, yes. Just to be sure, check with your GYN

Last updated Aug 7, 2015