A member asked:

Hi i have been getting very small bumps on my forehead and the sides ofmy face near the hair line for 4-5 years now. how can i remove it? thanks!

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Harold Fields answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

you need to see a dermatologist as you have probably tried all the over-the-counter medications he would be able to give you a definitive diagnosis

Answered Jul 25, 2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor