Clanton, AL

i'm sore under ribs (10th). done nothing to hurt myself. also sore in my lymph nodes in the left side of neck. any idea what it could be?

Dr. Robert Sterling
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Wait And See: Ya know, it may be nothing- and if it is, it'll probably all go away in a few days, but if either or both (the pain or nodes) persist over a week or two or get worse before then, then best for you to see a doc about it. Other than that, best not to worry too much about it unless, in two weeks, it hasn't gone away or gets worse.
Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Peter Ihle commented
Orthopedic Surgery 54 years experience
Or if it rapidly gets worse or new symptoms develop such as fever, nausea or vomiting.
Jul 21, 2015

Last updated Jul 21, 2015