GA

I have a big size lump under my right shoulder blade. at first it wasn't giving me any problems, now it is hard for me to lay on my back or on my right side because it hurts. i can barely raise my arm for a long period without it hurting.

Dr. Alvin Lin
Geriatrics 31 years experience
Go see ur FamilyDoc: Not much I can do online except to tell you to go see your Family Doc to get a diagnosis & appropriate treatment. Perhaps it's a sebaceous cyst that can be drained. Or maybe a lipoma that needs to be removed. I hope it's not a pus pocket. Regardless, given that it's affecting you, that means it's time for you to see in-person care. Good luck!

Last updated Feb 25, 2018