TX

why would my ovaries randomly start hurting? they hurt a week before i start while i'm on my period and a week after constantly. sometimes i'll take over the counter medicine but it just takes the edge off but doesn't make it go away. lately i've had my p

Dr. Richard Zimon
You really need: a complete GYN evaluation.Your "ovaries" should NOT be a source of discomfort (One exception being in the middle of your cycle when you ovulate ..pain (called "Mittleschmerz" ) may occur. See your Gynecologist! Good Luck Hope this helps! Dr Z