MI

my right breast is way larger than my other. (like right is a d and left is a b) how can this be fixed. will it even out over time? i'm 17

Dr. Parul Krishnamurthy
? plastic surgery: As this stage , it is unlikely to even out. May consult with a breast reconstruction surgeon and go from there
Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. Mark Pack answered
General Surgery 31 years experience
See your doctor : It is possible that this could be due to natural development. There are conditions where one breast can be larger than the other. On occasion this needs to be addressed surgically. See your doctor for further evaluation.