I have a bug bite on my large toe. i woke up with it being very itchy and filled with fluid on sunday morning. it is not hot or filled with any fluid at this point or even very itchy, but the skin in an area a little smaller than the size of a dime has tu

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 44 years experience
Don't let it bug You: It appears that your body's response to the bite has worked perfectly. There is not much to do now but wait and see. As long as no further symptoms appear, you're in the clear. It concerns arise or new developments need to be addressed, have it examined.

Last updated May 16, 2016