Sweden

Does the hard lump on my head mean that i have some kinda skull tumor (bone cancer)?! i'm worried! is it normal?

Pathology 51 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Myron Arlen
Surgical Oncology 66 years experience
Usually not osseous: A firm lump on top of head may represent a subcutaneous neoplastic growth. The question is whether the lesion has eroded skin and bleeds or is deep and in the fascia overlying bone. Growths like benign fibromas to adenoid cystic carcinoma may be present at your age. If checked by LMD and felt to be suspicious for a malignancy then bx. indicated. Rare for metastatic lesion or bone Ca .
Dr. Mark Dickson
General Surgery 25 years experience
May be just a cyst: I see a lot of these. The vast majority are just benign cysts. If it grows or bothers you, that's enough reason to get it removed.
Last updated Jan 30, 2021