PA

I have a neck injury in my c5-c7 area and now the next to last toe on my left foot has went numb, are these related? also what can i do to make it better?

Dr. Amogh Sahai
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 21 years experience
Maybe: Depends on the history that lead to this. If lets say you sustained injury from a fall that lead to hitting the neck area then there is possibility that the discs or cervical vertebral body could have impacted the cervical cord. Numbness should be the least of your worries. Weakness, incontinence, poor balance are other red flags to look out for. If any of these, see a Neuro Sx or ortho spine.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 20, 2015