Miami, FL

hello.. i have marks that look just like chicken pox all over my body (except face).. i've already had the chickenpox and i have no fever. ?

Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
You need to be: examined/have someone look at the rash. If you had chickenpox, you wouldn't have it again. You may have a different virus or a reaction to something you were exposed to. Rashes are very difficult to diagnose without seeing them. If you are a HealthTap Prime member, you can contact one of us that way and we can look at a photo of the rash.
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 53 years experience
See a doctor: There are too many possible causes of a rash like this to even guess. You need to see a doctor to be sure it's nothing serious. Get seen in the next day or two, when the rash is new; the longer you wait, the harder it will be able to make an accurate diagnosis. Good luck!