Los Angeles, CA

i drank expired&soured hemp milk by accident (in smoothie) a month ago & im still getting diarrhea every day since,what could be going on?treatment?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Diarrhea: After a month of diarrhea,I feel it's time to test the stool to check for an intestinal infection. Stool tests would include culture for pathogenic bacteria, ova and parasites and for camphlyobacter. I 'm not sure that the spoiled milk is responsible for diarrhea lasting this long. If diarrhea persist,see a gastroenterologist for evaluation and treatment.

Last updated Jun 25, 2015