if i turn my head to the right and swallow hard i feel a quick sharp nerve pain down the side of my neck.

Dr. Robert Sterling
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Yes,TheJigIsNatural: Well, that makes sense.If I put any area of my body into a rather un-natural position to then perform a natural function, I'm bound to feel something weird. Like if I touched my left foot to my right ear and then try to dance the jig. Especially in the neck.Lots of nerves and little muscles that need coordination to accomplish a swallow. So,unless you are watching a tennis match, just eat normally
Answered on Jun 21, 2015
1