Conyers, GA

i took 80mg of lasix (furosemide) and did not urinate, should i be concerned ?

Dr. David Earle
General Surgery 31 years experience
Maybe: If you're 25 years old, and taking lasix, (furosemide) there is some problem that is quite complex. While it takes some time to work, there are many issues with chronic diuretic use. You should call your doctor today. Hope this helps!
Dr. Atul Singh
Nephrology and Dialysis 28 years experience
Maybe: What is your kidney function? The response of the kidney to lasix (furosemide) is complex and depends on getting lassie into your blood, then it is bound to albumin and delivered by a complex mechanism to the site where it works. Many factors affect the response of the kidney. You medications reflect you have PPH, and sounds like right side HF. You may not respond because your kidney is sensing pre-renal.