Malta

very sad- i might have pcos since they found polycys. ovaries.i am beautiful girl and slim. i am afraid ill get acne and fat and all :((((((

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 40 years experience
No need for concern: there is a difference between "cysts on ovary" and polycystic ovaries syndrome, cysts are common, and that doesn't mean you will be fat and get acne, even though you can still control those conditions, not the end of the world
Dr. Martin Fried
General Practice 36 years experience
No: having cysts on ovaries is different from polycystic ovarian syndrome. You may stay slim and beautiful. Just because you found cysts on ovaries doesn't mean you will get acne and get fat.