Australia

I have all symptoms of gall/b cancer. jaundice, vometing,full of gallstones. g/stones being removed in 3 weeks.is there any test to diagnose gall/b cancer before surgery?

Dr. Atul Singh
Nephrology and Dialysis 28 years experience
Low probability : you have a very low chance of cancer. The stones explain the symptoms. The symptoms are more of an obstructed biliary tree. Stones have clogged up your bile duct. Was any imaging done? I am presuming you may have had a ultrasound or ct scan. Hopefully they can help you sooner than 3 weeks. The imaging should pick up any mass in the gall bladder. Your risk is low. Best of luck
Dr. Herman Hammerstead
No: Gall stone symptoms mimic all of the symptoms you are having so I think your chance of GB Cancer are very low. Discuss you fears with your surgeon

Last updated Jun 21, 2015