Is there a good way for me to stop my foot pain for acro-dance?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Depends whats: Causing the pain? Can you tell us where on the foot it hurts?...Any prior treatment or diagnosis?
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry 22 years experience
Depends on the cause: Foot pain may be due to: trauma (fracture, sprains, arthritis), infection, metabolic conditions (gout), structural (bunion, hammertoes), or biomechanical abnormality, blood clot, or nerve damage (neuropathy). A thorough history and physical exam by a professional and possibly some laboratory and radiology exams may help to determine the right cause and appropriate treatment.