U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 48-year-old female asked:

Pain in upper right chest above breast. hurts depending on how i turn. started last evening and still present today. mild burning in right shoulder?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Zach Patrick
Emergency Medicine 15 years experience
See a doctor : If you are having pain that gets worse with exertion or breathing go to the ER. If not see your doctor in the next few days if it persists. Otherwise it is possible that it is a pulled chest wall muscle.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 24, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.