Saudi Arabia

I've depression and diabetes and lately i've been feeling extremely exhausted all the time and i've the desire to sleep.but my sugar level's medium.??

Dr. William Coutts ii
Diet and exercise: Make sure that you are eating 1 gm of protein for every 3 gm carbohydrate with each meal/snack. Drink 1.5-2 l of water daily. Get 20-30 minutes of exercise daily minimum.
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology 14 years experience
Therapy?: Have you yet tried any form of psychotherapy? Typically, the optimal combination of things to treat emotional issues such as depression is medication (which, on your best day, is supposed to take the edge off symptoms) but the real gruntwork takes place in psychotherapist's consulting room.

Last updated Jul 2, 2015