U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A 20-year-old female asked:

Hi i have had a uti for 4 months with 4 different antibiotics i have white blood cells in urine and fowl smell it feels like i need to push at end of urination it hurts me urinating and i start to feel hot and nausea i feel tired also?

1 doctor answer9 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Family Medicine 35 years experience
Chronic UTI: Sounds like you need to see a Urologist or a UroGynecologist for a more extensive evaluation to see what is going on.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
You really need a complete physical, including a gyn exam and basic blood work, to find out what's going on. At the very least, you should see a gynecologist or family doctor experienced in gyn problems. Don't delay!
Jun 4, 2015
Last updated Jul 8, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.