U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 38-year-old female asked:

How can i get rid of these bubbles on my feet an two bubbles are starting to form on the bottom of my foot?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 62 years experience
?blistering: These may be blisters from ill fitting shoes or prolonged standing,walking on hard surfaces. Change to comfortable padded footwear. See a podiatrist if bubbles continue to form.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 41-year-old female asked:
2 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
A 32-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 34-year-old male asked:
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A female asked:
3 doctor answers15 doctors weighed in
Last updated Jun 1, 2017
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.