i have been put on a low gi diet by my fertility specialist. i'm also supposed to gain 5 pounds. it is tough for me to gain anything. how do i do it?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Rifat Naghmi
Weight gain: High calorie food stuff.
Answered on May 30, 2015
Dr. M. Hytham Beck
43 years experience General Surgery
Keep it to yourself: keep it to yourself you will be the envy of every woman on the planet. you can gain weight by taking more calories. you can do that by start taking concentrated died. like ensure plus can mix it with two scoops of ice cream with your favorite flavor that is 1000 calories. for example. I am sure they did already rule out diabetes and thyroid issues. good luck
Answered on May 30, 2015