U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Piqua, OH
A 24-year-old female asked:

Have been ttc for a long time. should i go to a guino first or to a fertility specialist? i do not want to waste any time

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Carol Peters-tanksley
Obstetrics and Gynecology 36 years experience
Fertility specialist: If you have been doing timed intercourse for one year and are not pregnant, it is certainly wise to see a fertility specialist. There's a lot that can be done to help. Good luck!
Last updated Mar 22, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.