U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 30-year-old female asked:

I think iv got bipolar but my doctors won't take me seriously when i tell them, i have done alot of research on mood disorders to try n get sorted now i need a professional listen, whos best to see?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Natalie Hodge
Pediatrics 27 years experience
Expertise : You should see a board certified psychiatrist. Psychiatrists specialize in mental illness. Search Healthtap to find a qualified professional. Best of luck!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 19, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.