U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old female asked:

Pressure in head on one side one pupil bigger than the other vision blurry hands shaking ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Family Medicine 40 years experience
Get checked: If you have a new headache, especially if severe, with pupil changes (that persist), call your doctor now. If you don't have a doc, and the symptoms continue, go to an UC or ER, especially if the pain is severe and this lasts for more than 15-30 minutes.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 28, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.