I have a couple painless red bumps on the roof of my mouth. i have allergies so i thought it could be that. but it's been over 24 hours now.

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Joy Poskozim answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Are they blisters?: Could you have burned your mouth? Stay away from alcohol-based mouthwashes that could burn and use Biotene or CloSys mouthwash to soothe and help heal. Also, stay away from Cinnamon and red dyes that could also cause allergic reactions. If they are blisters, see your dentist immediately to rule out more serious conditions. Good luck!

Answered 6/8/2015

2.8k views

Dr. Paul Grin answered

Specializes in Pain Management

Consult your dentist: I would advise you to have the red bumps on the roof of the mouth examined by the dentist, to find out the source of the bumps to determine what treatment is necessary, if any.

Answered 4/12/2020

2k views