Spain

im 34 f have pain &tingling in left back knee, calf, hamstring & back (no swelling/redness) numbness on heel & last 2fingers in arm. have mild scolios?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Cardiology 44 years experience
Too much: In all those anatomic distributions, I don't believe there is any one single diagnosis that can be invoked as an explanation. I'm afraid you have numerous areas of rheumatism and arthritis - I don't think your mild scoliosis is a factor here.
Dr. Rowlin Lichter
Orthopedic Surgery 72 years experience
I am concerned that you may have a disc rupture. Since you have heel numbness the problem sounds like a problem at L5-S1 . Is the numbness extensive. Do you have a foot drop-heard to raise your forefoot?
Jan 30, 2016
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 29 years experience
Radiculopathy : An irritation of a nerve in the back can potentially cause pain and/or numbness that runs from the back down the leg into the foot. An mri may be helpful to look for an area of nerve impingement in the lumbar area. The nerves in the arm exit the spine above the low back and so not likely related although theoretically impingement in the neck can affect the arm and leg. Don’t hesitate to be seen