Singapore

I just started using cindoxly gel that i went to a derma to get for my acne few days ago and my face is itchy every time i finished applying. its not like very itchy but its enough to make me want to scratch it but of course i did not scratch it. it usual

Dr. Tanya Russo
Excessive dryness: Applying an oil free hypoallergenic moisturizer after each cleansing with warm water and a gentle pH balanced cleanser can help prevent excessive dryness when using facial medications. Cetaphil and Ceravue are two examples.
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology 71 years experience
CINDOXYL GEL/ACNE: IF YOU ITCH AFTER YOU APPLY IT, IT PROBABLY MEANS YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO IT. HAVE THE DOCTOR GIVE YOU A DIFFERENT ANTIBIOTIC.

Last updated Apr 4, 2016