United Kingdom

i get very warm on my legs at night and also feel itchy near my knees. i also have acne and how can i get rid of it on face and back?

Dr. Rajesh Kumar
See a doctor : For the warm legs at night and the itchy knees there is not much that can be advised without a thorough evaluation. As far as acne is concerned it is eminently treatable and u shd see a dermatologist to get urself started well. Now a days very good and effective medications are available for local use. Only thing is to be regular and consistent in their use.