i injected meth and missed my arm and hand got very hot and red then my fingers went numb after that my arm started getting hives and its kinda sore and numb what can i do at home to be okay? ????

2 doctor answers
24 years experience Psychiatry
Not home care.: Please go to ER to get your arm checked.
Answered on Feb 21, 2016
2
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Go to ER: Meth may cause severe constriction of the blood vessels supplying your fingers. If it is not already too late and you are still having symptoms, go to the ER to get the meth effect reversed. There is a potential danger of losing one or more of your digits. By the way, you need to get some help on your meth addiction quickly.
Answered on May 24, 2017