U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Houston, Texas
A 19-year-old female asked:

I have ovarian. cyst, irregular periods, dont think im ovulating, want a baby. i have been trying for 4 mos. should i see a fertility specialists?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Dale Kristle
Gynecology 41 years experience
Not yet: consider your own GYN 1st. also usually infertility is not usually diagnosed until after 12 months of inability to conceive
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 17, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.