Kuwait

I have been having heart palipitations for a week now and i dont know why i cant sleep due to the palipitations increasing when i lie down no matter what i due they wont go and anything i due that requires heavy movement gets me weak and hard to breathe p

Dr. Ilyas Colombowala
Cardiac Electrophysiology 20 years experience
Could be serious: You should get this evaluated by a physician. The best way to know what is going on would be to have your rhythm checked with an EKG and possibly other heart and lung tests. Shortness of breath is not normal.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 13, 2015