United Kingdom

I ovulated 4 days ago and now i have cramp like pain on the left side of my abdomen i am ttc could this be implantation pain??

Dr. Brian Nguyen
Unlikely: implantation may cause some spotting, but it is unlikely for it to cause noticeable pain. The pain that you're having is more likely to be pain related to fluid from the ruptured follicle when it released an egg. That fluid can be irritating to your pelvis. the pain, as long as it is moderate, should go away on its own but if it worsens or persists longer than 48 hours, see a doctor.
Last updated May 12, 2015