East Prairie, MO

5 days after my period i ststarted have cramps in my lower left side and lower belly and every since then i have been havingmildcrampsisit implantaion?

Dr. Monique Ruberu
Cramps pain: If you had a normal cycle at the normal time for normal duration, and you have regular cycles 28 days aparti would not think that you have ovulated on day 10 of the cycle, thus you shouldn't be pregnant yet if trying.... If your cycles are irregular check a preg test to ensure that there is not a pregnancy at this time, if not the pain my be related to ovaries or bowel.

Last updated Sep 6, 2013