BG

I have a big problem which is hurting my social life when i have been hit i will start crying after a while or if someone tells me something rude.

Dr. Robert Sterling
The Land of Tears: Two options:Avoid situations where you might get hit or have something rude said to you (in other words, resign yourself to living in a cave or deep in the woods) or figure out a way to alter your reactions to these uncomfortable situations. Like counseling(it really helps).In the meantime,do try to avoid the hitting situations because they're more physical initially.Crying is a complex reaction.

Last updated May 10, 2015