United Arab Emirates

slept with my cell phone on for the second night without knowing it . my sons sleeps in my bed too . how harmful is it ?

Dr. Shalini Sethi
Cell phones : Cell phones are being used and everyone is so dependent on them . Not sure of any new studies to say injurious effects present .
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 40 years experience
Don't worry BUT...: There is controversy about the hazards of cell phones. More research is needed but there is evidence of potential harm for those who use cell phones a great deal. The closer to your head and the longer the time the more the risk. A couple night's exposure is unlikely to cause harm but in future either put phone on airplane mode or keep several feet from your head- see https://tinyurl.com/nj9upoc