Lawrenceburg, KY

I broke my tooth, number 4 i belive it is. it was also weak from a root canal many years ago. the tooth isnt hurting its broke higher on one side than the other leaving s good space in my mouth. what should i do?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
See a dentist: A tooth that has broken off at the gum line, leaving only the root, needs to be extracted and replaced. See your dentist for consultation and treatment.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Evaluation: The tooth needs to be evaluated by a local dentist. If enough tooth remains, then a post and crown can be used to restore the tooth. If broken beyond repair, then it should be extracted and replaced with an implant.

Last updated Nov 29, 2015