U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old female asked:

Hi after birth i gained over 30kg now it's slowly coming down but how can i get rid of stretch marks and loose skin especially on the tummy and arms?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctoranswered
Endocrinology 52 years experience
Stretch marks: The first thing I would recommend is that you see your obstetrician and get advice and help about the stretch marks.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 3, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.