My 8 yr old daughter has pink eye & its a fight to get the eye drops in her eye what else can I do to help her?

Dr. Constance Okeke
20 years experience in Ophthalmology
Help with eye drops: One technique I use with my own kids is the have them lay flat with the eyes closed. I apply one or two drops of the medicine in the inner corner of the eye then open the eye lids with my finger while rolling the child's head towards the ear on that same side as the eye the was dropped. Enough of the eye drop will roll into the eye to get an adequate dosage. The fear of the drop coming is reduced.
Answered on Apr 30, 2015
1