hi. i was circumcised at 17. before that my penis head was pink. after circumcision there are brown skin patches on my penis head. what can i do?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Jalal Zuberi
44 years experience Pediatrics
Nothing : Brownidh discoloration following circumcision, on head of penis, is not uncommon, God which nothing needs to be done. Let your GP look at it at your next physical to have additional peace of mind.
Answered on May 28, 2017
Dr. Que Chu
Dr. Que Chu answered
45 years experience General Practice
Photo might help: Brown patches skin on penis head after circumcision at 17 years old. Probably just a hyperpigmentation as you grow older. If that is the case you don't have much to worry about. On the other hand if you have any other urinary symtoms such as burning, red urine, irritation of the skin of penis, etc.. it may be worthwhile to check with your doctor. A photograph may help. Thank you and good luck !!!
Answered on Apr 28, 2020
1
1
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Todd Sisto commented
36 years experience Breast Surgery
sunlight will make it worse.
May 4, 2015