had sinus surgery in february & had polyps removed how long after should i start to feel a difference in my sinuses?

Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
41 years experience Allergy and Immunology
After Sinus surgery: Often people feel improvement pretty quickly after sinus surgery, in a few weeks. Swelling after the surgery CAN last for months however. An ENT/plastics surgeon tells me some patients stay noticeably stuffy about nine months and then it seems to go down rather abruptly. It's also common to be infected post-operatively, and antibiotics may help. Irrigate with saline and keep follow up appointments
Answered on Apr 30, 2015
1