FL

After the blood is drained from my knee will i be able to walk without crutches & a knee brace ?

Dr. Diane Minich
Need more info: Ask your doctor as they have all the information and are the most able to answer your question.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 30 years experience
Varies: If you have a large collection of blood in your knee, you will likely feel tremendously better once it is drained. But the bigger question is what exactly caused it? The specific diagnosis for that will probably tell you what will happen after your knee us aspirated.