First of all am thanking for your help.my question is i used dermovate cream for several years and i need to quit this cream , and i tried for weeks but my face look worse what can i do please help.

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Yvonne Duffe answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Long term steroid on skin can cause several problems. The most serious is thinning of the skin like a stretch mark. Another common problem is "steroid acne". Without knowing why you started using this cream it is hard to give a proper answer. The best thing to do is to see a dermatologist to determine the type for reaction you are having and proper treatment for that and original problem.

Answered Jul 4, 2016

2.9k views