United Kingdom

I'm a 17 year old girl that is 5'10 and weighs a lot more than she should, can you think of any good ideas for me to do to help me lose weight?

Dr. Clarene Cress
Specializes in Pediatrics
Weight loss: is a combination of taking in less food or calories and increasing your activity or use of calories. That said, start an activity, any activity, such as walking, and increase to 1 hour a day if possible. Write down everything you eat to make yourself aware of your intake, including beverages. Eat mostly lean meats, veggies and fresh fruits and whole grain breads, reducing you intake 10%.

Last updated Jun 3, 2015