LA

very fatigue,passing light brown with black spots stool on today,only making bowel movements every other day,strong smelling dark yellow urine.

Dr. Megan Debell
General symptoms...: There are a lot of things that can cause these general symptoms. If your urine is concentrated and you are constipated, make sure you are drinking LOTS of fluids. If the black spots have any red in them, you should be evaluated. Sometimes Pepto Bismol (bismuth subsalicylate) can cause both constipation and black spots in stool. If you have a fever or any other focused symptoms, see a doctot.