U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 24-year-old female asked:

Hey doc i fell and hit the right side of my head really hard about 12 yrs ago and for the pass week that very same spot hurts?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 57 years experience
12 Yr old injury: is unlikely to cause your current problem , yet need to be investigated by clinical examination and possible radiological studies if indicated , see your family doctor first .
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 15, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.