side of my stomach aches when i breathe deeply or yawn on my left side of my stomach. what does that usually indicate?

Dr. Charles Cattano
38 years experience Gastroenterology
Consider this...: Abdominal pain is never normal, but you have not indicated the intensity, duration, quality, or circumstances of your symptoms. Lots of things cause lef-sided abdominal pain--see my earlier HealthTap answers on the subject please regarding the anatomy and possibilities involved. If pain is severe or worsening, don't delay in seeking evaluation & getting treated.
Answered on Apr 26, 2015