Singapore

I have this tickling sensation in my chest when breathing for the past few days..ecg was normal. why?

Dr. Joel Gorfinkel
Cardiac Electrophysiology 57 years experience
ECG is just a test: the standard ecg looks at your heart rhythm for about 15 seconds, and also looks at structure and function electrically. At your age and with your gender the ecg along with a history and physical by ur doc makes it a good bet that your heart is normal. Therefore, ur symptoms r probably due to something else. See ur doc for follow up. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 7, 2015