TN

I take high doses of gabapentin which causes my heartrate to go from 85 to 110-130. it's the only drug i take and it's listed as a side effect. my blood work is good. is is ok if i donate plasma since i no longer take gabapentin and my heartrate has been

Pathology 49 years experience
Disclosure: If you are no longer on the medication, and are otherwise healthy, it is okay for you to donate plasma. Be sure to disclose all of your health issues to the donor center. It is commendable of you to provide this valuable service to the community.

Last updated Jul 4, 2018