is a drug screening easier to pass than a regular drug test?

Dr. Cynthia Rector
NO: A drug screen is a preliminary test that is sometimes part of a "drug test". Usually any positives in the screen are sent to a lab for further testing.
Dr. Paul Pyles
Addiction Medicine 33 years experience
No difference : I'm not sure if there is really any difference. I am not sure I understand your question. Screening tests have room for error and false positives. The gold standard in drug testing is gas chromatography and mass spectrometry. The best way to "pass" any drug test is to not have any of the drug in your system.