can pregnant women take scopolamine?

Scopolamine: Scopolamine is FDA Pregnancy Category C (Risk cannot be ruled out).

My daughter is 14. She has double session tryouts for soccer. That equals 4 1/2 hours of soccer a day. She has horrible blisters on her feet. Her second toe has a blister under her tonail. Her tonail is off colored now. What should we do. She has two more

Dr. Brandon Macy
Podiatry 41 years experience
Blisters under: Toenails are quite common in sports participants. If you're able to drain it, apply a topical antibiotic and wrap it in a band aid, that's about the best you can do short term. You might want to check on the size of the soccer boots. If too small, they can be making things worse. Also, i hope the coach/trainer has them wearing running shoes for the pure running workouts.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
She might try wearing two pair of socks on each foot and see if that helps. This was something I was taught back in high school by my coach and it worked for me. ( to prevent the blisters, not treat them.)
Aug 16, 2012
Birmingham, AL

What might cause a thickened uterine lining in a woman with premature ovarian failure vs. One in natural menopause?

Dr. Michael Swor
Estrogen excess: Endometrial thickening is usually due to excess estrogen effect on the uterine lining or infrequent ovulation. A polyp, submucus fibroid or (less commonly) an endometrial cancer can cause an abnormally thickened endometrial lining.
Anderson, SC

Is it safe to take chocolate laxatives while almost 38 weeks pregnant?

Dr. Alan Patterson
ASK your OB: But i would let my aptients do that if you have to ahve a bowel movement, it is better to stay on a stool softener to prevent constiaption but you should call your OB , they may want you to use something else.

19 weeks pregnant no fetal movement?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Wait a week: 20 weeks is the normal time to feel fetal movement.

My daughter hit her nose on our glass table would she have a broken nose and it was bleeding and looks a little puffy?

Dr. Alissa Zenack
Looks worse : Initially, injuries to the nose may swell and bruise. Most physicians recommend waiting approx 7 days and reevaluating. If the nose still looks swollen or crooked then you should see an ent. If it looks much better then you are safe to observe.